A Sales & Leasing Consultant is directly responsible for selling vehicles to customers. The associate will provide customers with product information and excellent customer service to ensure a positive buying experience.
- Sell vehicles utilizing our Sales Process
- Deliver new vehicles to customers. Ensure the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork.
- Demonstrate an understanding that business is built on excellent customer satisfaction.
- Prospect on a day-to-day basis by phone, mail, and person-to-person - maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Forecast goals at the beginning of each month.
- Understand the dealership's inventory on a daily basis.
- Introduce customers to the Service Department emphasizing to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership's service operations.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as scheduled.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the company's vision, mission and values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and suppliers.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Experience providing quality customer service
- Professional appearance
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Computer literacy
- Must have a valid state driver's license